ma-ma

Finally, Janine has willingly uttered ma-ma when I was about to leave the bedroom. I'm so touched. Usually she will delibrately replied pa-pa when I wanted her to call me ma-ma, or daddy instead of mummy. O'nevermind, I know she is testing my patience. Anyhow, she kissed me on my lips w/o me asking for it today and to our surprised she kissed wy on his lips when we asked her to kiss pa-pa too hahahah ...
To date she can call pa-pa, ye-ye, ma-ma, bird, cat, throw... let's hope she can continue to use more vobals so we can start communcating to her normally heeheehee...
She can now feed herself too.. messy thou but at least she tired. Well done, Janine!



5 Comments:
YoU must be very touched the moment she call you mama right?
MORE TO COME, more to come...
wow, only one years old and can self feed liao.........
Hmm not exactly, I cried when she self-fed actually... as for ma-ma... i know she know, just that she purposely call me pa-pa when I asked her to call me.. this girl cheeky lar.
But I really cried when she feed herself with the porridge lor, then mil saw liao say, " Jia'en - grow up liao" then I sob sob, then stupid wy laughed at me... *duhz spolit my moment!!! so angry, gave him a BOX!
cried????
WAH! and i thought i am the sensitive one here!!
no lar, I also very the emotional type leh
correct..when manfred first fed himself..i even take pictures down.
so touched wor.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home