My first day of W.O.R.K.
Wow! I was still thinking if I will have the kinda of energy to blog in future. 1st day of had already been exhasting. Who says 1st of week of new work is honeymoon period? This is a straight No-No. Not for adv industry for sure, everyone will be busy checking details, making sure everything is nice to proceed.
The strength of my team is around 11 pax, 2 of which are serving their notice and they will leave us by end of July. (sad right, only left with 2 weeks to get to know them). I wanted to share more but Boy! My eyes are so tired; I rather close them than had my dinner. OK, I need to move my butt and do some laundry and stuff now..
I will try to update as frequent as I can. Till then, take care!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home