New Skin
Guys! Do you like the new skin I have?
Anyhow, I just came back from my farewell lunch. Yes! You hear me well, it's my farewell lunch. :)
Next Monday shall be my official last day in the training industry.
Some of my friends came over for some sushi grabs too.. so I have to switch table 1/2 way through the lunch....
So far only managed to take Sam and Maine's picture with Kayden...AJ is busy taking photos of Kayden too hahahah... while Bubbles, Sal and her colleague sat on another table because their biggest table only can accommodate 6pax.Anyway, it was a good idea to split the tables because the $1 offer is only entitled to the 1st 8 colored plates per table...
Our table had 17 colored plates in the end, while Bubbles table only have 7 hahhaha...
Ding~ding our table is the winner... Was chatting with Sam about my new work place while waiting for Maine and AJ... I was told that the workload should be able to get myself silm down...hahhaha wooohoo... I like that!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home