Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Friday, July 13, 2007

Janine is teething~

Again? Of cuz! I think there are more to go...

Her temp shoot up to 39.2 degree this morning... was thinking if I should apply 1/2 day leave but MIL says she is better now. 36.4 degree taken around 2 pm... she is asleep now.

She doesn't drink as much too.. usually she will drink abt 8oz of milk but these few days she only drank 5oz.. MIL didn't give her any porridge too because Janine has no appetite..

I shall continue to monitor her, if the temperature is beyond control I shall bring her to the doctor.

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home