sleepless night
We had 2 sleepness nights all together. Janine is extremely uncomfortable espeacially throughout the nights. She was running a temperature of 38.7 on Saturday morning, by evening she was 38.1. Due to her fever, I was instructed by MIL that we should not bathe her thus sponge bath her. We can tell by her facial expression that she is very uncomfortable.
She kept making a lot of noise in the night, venting out her unhappiness. Wy was quick to suggest giving her some water to cool her body down. True enough, after finishing almost half a cup of water, she went back to sleep... till dawn the routine is back again. Because of this unforseen routine both wy and myself became the league of the panda's club.
Janine slept early last night, we thought she would sleep through the night but we were wrong. We were caught by surprised when she woke up at about 10pm since then refusing to sleep... though lights are already out for more than half an hour. I am left with no choice but to put her into her sarong.
She slept but woke up at 3.30am again, asking for more water. Luckily the fever was gone. I guess this is part of growing stage... In a moments time, I think we can see her molars soon.
Janine is a big girl now. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home