Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lunch Hour Rush

Had a lunch hour rush this afternoon. Left office at about 12noon head on to the mrt, took a train, transit at RP all the way to Orchard. Met Sally aka Sal at the stn took a quick walk to TAKA. Told her that the rest will be late, I was right about it. We are the 3/4th who reached...

Next was AJ pushing her Kayden prince in his pram.... strolling in slowly..
Then the super mummy Jessie came together with her precious D&Z.... and last but not least Missy Amy came by...

Had a real quich lunch and rush back for work... I think I might need a COKE dose... thinking if I should run down to Shell Select and grab a bottle of coke... argh... my excoy used to supply all kinda drinks in the pantry... I think I gonna miss that fridge there... *sob..

OK. Back to work! GANBATE!!!

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home