Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Thursday, July 26, 2007

Janine had a great fall

Janine fell from her sarong last night, she was too fast I could get hold of her with full grab.... head down... cried bucket of tears... managed to pacify her in the end.. :P she looked all right happily playing and sorting her shapes and finished them all... and kept clapping her hands... hahhaha suddenly she had the courage to stand up from squading position and stand for a few seconds, but she quickily squad down once she caught my eyes looking at her, feeling excited.. duhz... I think she really like to hide her new skills haiz...

Anyway, I just double checked with MIL just now to make sure she wasnt behaving abnormally today... everything seems ok, no pao on her head too..

Thank God~ phew...

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home