
Jadon sitting on his own with the bumbo seat..
Everywhere we go we sure bring this along because he is too young for any highchair

Can you see that we are wearing the same tee?

Janine with her new butterfly necklance I've bought at heartland mall.

The Lim Family

Janine looking at the koi in the pond.

Kennzo falling asleep in wy's arm.

Janine trying to kapoh when Adel, Charmaine and Rachel wanna have a snap.

Janine & Adel

Jadon was tired so I wanted to sling him but he din sleep for the next hour.

Janine kapohing again.

Adel knocked into Kayden and begun to cry.
Janine quickly hugged her and sayang her.

I wonder what did Janine wispher into Adel's ear.

Janine made her own milk when she saw the rest are having milk.

Finally, Jadon fell asleep.

AJ helping me take care of Jadon while Janine needs some attention.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home