Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Catherine is so forgetful that she din bring her wallet out to street.

well yes! I left the house w/o a single cent. How I did it? Hmm..I was on my way out when I bumped into TT as CM is sending her off to Braddell Mrt Stn, they offered to give me a lift.

There I was happily jumping into their Black Alfa Romeo 159 (??) then I alighted at Braddell.
When I was about to pass thru the gantry then OH MY!!! Where is my wallet...????

Thank God TT borrowed some cash to me so I bought the Single Std Trip Ticket and off to work I went...

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home