Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pingmis is very happy today!

I was thinking maybe because today is Thursday hence the happy mood... but when I recap again I finally realised why I am on my happy mood today...

  • Our reno for the new house has started.
  • We confirmed all reno design and concepts.
  • We confirmed all materials like: Toilet Bowls, Basins, Tabs, Shower Tabs, Cooker and Hood, General Heater etc...
  • We bought a brand new Samsung Diamond Wash washing machine.

Next we need get some frunitures and we are DONE!

No wonder I'm a happy girl today.

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home