To My Dear Husband
I'm really gald to find out that he had put in so much effort in taking care of Janine.
Motor Skills developments for Janine aside, he has also learnt to clear Janine diaper (w poo poo) he used to shun whenever he smells poo poo... but now he helped changed them.
I know it's physically tiring to bring Janine back every evening from amk to jw. But because I wanted it so much, he gave in.
Every morning, he will drop Janine at amk before he start his day of work. That also means he have to help change her diapers or even a fresh set of apparel before he sets off. At times, he might even need to feed her before the jounery.
I don't know how much I should thank him. Yesterday he even helped me with some housework. Wow, I felt so touched.
Thanks Dear.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home