Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Wednesday, November 01, 2006

01 November 2006

Today is the first day of the month as well as a new quarter. To make it sound worse, it’s Wednesday.

It’s the “hurdler” of the week, I should say. Things are moving a little bit slower.

We have sent out some job vacancies online. I have stated clearly on the requirements, yet I still received some applicants whom don’t fit into the requirements at all.

I wonder why men (in general) just don’t like to read instructions. Firstly, it was stated clearly that a recent photograph has to be attached, but I’ve seen none.

It was stated that the applicant should have the proficiency in English and either Japanese or Korean, but they simple ignored the sentence after the AND word.

On top of that, some applicants simply drafted a 2 sentence long Cover Letter. OMG! They simply don’t see the importance of preparing a Cover Letter.


Thank God, I do receive some good ones which followed simple instructions and were meticulous enough to read thru the entire advert before clicking the submit button. Some of the Cover Letters were short yet informative. Else I think we are just wasting our money posting job vacancies online.

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home