30 Oct 2006
Tonight is a night for celebration. Finally, I have tender my resignation. It feels like a stone off my chest.
Therefore, we went to Shashlik Steak House for a nice dinner. It's a family run business, located in Far East Shopping Mall, the 6th floor. It's a ulu place along orchard road. A run down mall which nobody partons. They are quite a extreme, either the bengs & lians hanging out in the acarde centre and billard rooms.or else those golfer who wishes to grab a good bargain.
There we were, feels like a dead-end concer. We saw the big SHASHLIK name. Happily, we entered. A uncle older than my dad welcome us. Show us to our table. We noticed something strange.
All the tables have a "reserved" tag. We thought it's such a ulu place yet it is fully booked?? It must be one of the gimmick....
The uncle showed us to a portable table, I thought huh? I've called and made a reservation and a small portable is all I get? This couldnt be right, we asked for a swop and we got another table nearer to the window.


We order 1/2 dozen of escargots, 2 soup and 2 Shashlik beef fillet. The total bill ended up to be $80.85. Not bad ah...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home