02 Nov 2006
I think Im addicted to a few things...
1) 9 Logic aka Sudoko
Every morning my 1st question to my colleague is, "MY PAPER?" It's a game what My Paper publish daily, it's a free copy but it's in chinese. It's a very simple game yet it can be very addictive.
2) Forums
Every since I became a mother, I got hook to this mummy forum. A place where we talked about kids, family, shopping, bargains, cheap stuff, offer at ntuc, cars, complains, share experiences, etc... you name it, they have it.
3) Blogging
Although you haven been receiving many updates lately but but but I really love to share my blogs with you. It's just that I am going through some difficult decision making process therefore I dont think it would be good if I share them openly....
But like what I have shared earlier, my desicion is final. I am crossing over. Thou I was told that I might get myself a new position here, I think I should not let this chance go by me. Opportunity only knocks once.... like what I told my friend, he stayed when he was counter offered a salarly package but regretted now. Cuz there isnt any other opportunity since then. And he is getting a bit sick at where he is now..... Sometimes, it is just so difficult to make certain decisions but once you made them, dont regret over it... look ahead and continue from where you left, pray hard for more open doors...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home