Janine is Growing!
From a newborn to a 41/2 month infant.
New born (1 day old - 3.09kg)
12 June, it was the day when I was pushed into the OT at 4pm. I was so nervous untill I have got butterflies all over my stomach... 15 mins later, pop.... she was out.... it's so amazing.
1 month old (Full month)
I can see that she is very happy that day because there were so many uncles and aunties carrying her around, she almost slept in anybody's arm.
2 month old
She learns to sit with support.
3 month oldShe enjoys every bit of her tummy time. She can turn over all by herself in the blink...
Blink blink and she is on her tummy without you noticing it... she is fast.
4 month old (5.82kg)She now respond to sound and she can look very far. She starts to recognise people too...
She was in the car the other day and I snap this shot while she is looking at the moving cars outside....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home