Touching down
Once we checked in, we rushed to the makan outlet next to our hotel for food!
Everybody looked satisfied after our lunch we were so hungry that we grab everything that's edible once it touches the table. I dont even have time to snap any shots, so sad. Only managed to capture our last dish. That's our dessert.
Mango + Sticky Rice at 30 Bath
Hmm, this is where I had my fried rice last year. Maybe I should have this for breakfast tom.
Here we are, MBK!!!!Swensens at MBK
That's mine, wy and Alvin's. Yummy...
Tracy seems happy with what she ordered.
That's Solo and Jo's share.Street Hawker's Pathai at 30 Bath next to Asia Hotel
Nice Manicure for 150 Bath :) So tired after a long day of shopping and makan.
Wy is so happy with his new pair of jeans that he wanted to try them on once we return to our hotel room. Labels: BKK





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home