Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Monday, September 25, 2006

Platimun Mall

This is how you can get there
It has been such a long time since I last had my rootbeer float.
I think I had them in KL somewhere in Jan. Cheers!
Had some nice Rootbeer float at Panthip Plaza.
On our way there, happily buying and eating from the street hawkers.
Sweet corn at 10 Bath...
Oh their "butter" means cut. I thought they add butter for you, so I nodded my head and my sweet corn ended by in pieces... sob
Here we are Platimun Shopping Mall, after a long 15 min walk.
The 3 boys managed to get each a pair of jeans for 550 Bath.
Can you see the smile on their face?
Bye bye, hope to see you again soon...
Thai glass noodle (chicken or pork) 30 Bath.
Street hawkers along the way toward Platimun Mall.
NICE!!!
New hair cut for Jo, Solo and Alvin at MBK, 299 Bath.
Some bird nest for you?

Kena con by this beibei at MBK top level. Sold me for 200 Bath and I can see people selling cheaper somewhere aroung the food court there. Hump! I will never go back to his store again!

Labels:

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home