Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Thursday, April 10, 2008

So pissed off by my current employer

You know what. I have checked with MCYS, my current employer has yet to send in the application for my 3rd month govt "maternity" claim from CPFB.

1st they gave me the retrenchment letter dated in Jan'08 when I was only 4th month pregnant, thus they can DON'T pay a single cent for my maternity. Next they make me stay till 30th April. Afterwhich, I am not qualify to get anything from my new employer because I can't fulfill the 180 days of employment with the coy.

Then MOM officer told the HR Manager to help me apply the FULLY govt funded 3rd month maternity claim from the CPFB. Till now, she has not done anything.
Thank God the MOM officer took the initiative to pass my case to MCYS, which is willing to help me check if the application has been submitted. Officer Liu will submit my case to MCYS management for their consideration and will inform me of the outcome once a decision is made.

I really got nothing to say. This place is indeed a cold and heartless place. I can't wait to leave this stupid place. It has be tormenting for me to step into this workplace every morning.




MySpace Layouts images

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliss said...

I hope your new employment is not in the media industry again. Cat, they are all heartless.

8:44 AM  
Blogger pingmis said...

sad to say it's still from the same industry

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home