Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Jadon needs to be c-sect.

had a chat with Dr. Adrain last sat. He says I can still try to deliver Jadon via natural but in any case of complication, he will not survive. Well, both wy and I wouldn't want to take any chances. So we will arrange for a c-sect for Jadon. At the most we stop at #3. My tummy is getting bigger and bigger... hehehe... I will like carrying a bowling ball everywhere I go, and there seems to be a bit of swell below too... I guess it's due to the pressure from the baby. Oh Jadon is fast, he is already in his head-down position... I guessed that explain the pressure and the swell.

Counting down to my last month in Euro - 16 more working days and I will be out of this heartless, cold place.

Luckily I managed to secure another job but I wont be able to qualify for any maternity benefits thou because I need at least a min of 180 days with my new employer. Sad to say, I will have to deliver during my probation too... thus my probation might be lengthen to another month when I go from my confinement.

Confinement wont be easy this round. With no income yet spending more on baby delivery, baby stuff, confinement meals etc... God.... I trust that He will continue to be my Provider. He will make a way for me. If He can blessed me with a new job with increment more than I have asked for, I believed He will make a way for me.

MySpace Layouts images

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliss said...

do know that you are in our prayers, cat!

10:33 PM  
Blogger pingmis said...

thanks dear... got miss us bo? coming back in Oct hor.. must meet up yah.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home