Over the Weekend
nothing much this week, spent the entire saturday doing marketing and laundry. left for church abt 3+. wanna meet up the gals for supper but they are meeting too late. I need my beauty sleep boy hahah.. spent the entire sunday doing housework. prepared hotdog sandwiches for breakfast. dad wanna eat more. he had 2 portion. sometimes he say he dont feel like eating, sometimes he eat a lot. I guess it depend on the food itself, nice eat more, not nice then dont feel like eating hahaha...
wy vaccum the floor... Janine as usual scare but wanna kaypoh. then I bathed her and she zzz.... meanwhile I continue my laundry. wash all the fans... used to be 2 fans now need to wash four haiz... tired sia. Then I mop the floor. scrub the kitchen and the toilets, wash the shower curtains too. cooked instand ramen for dad at 1pm...iron clothes then Janine woke up kept disturbing me hmm... by the time I finished... 4pm liao hahha haven't even eat lunch...
went to amk... had lunch cum dinner stay for a while then go home and zzz...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home