Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Friday, November 23, 2007

Farewell Jen!

supposed to send Jen off today but I overslept. supposed to meet the rest at 8am at T2 but I woke up at 6.30am. Haiz... need to cook for my dad somemore by the time I leave home, I think I can only reach at 845am... which she already checked in. SAD* Gareth called me at 825am they just reached... MORE SAD* should have rush to Airport...

Didnt sleep well last night, running nose + backache. then this wy kept turning and tossing till both of us can't sleep, went to Janine's room and slept at 5am so cold, no blanket.... suppossed to wake up at 6am. but I overslept.... argh.

Sometimes I wish my dad wasn't staying with us for the moment. I felt like a maid, wake up early to cook then he still complaint this and that. Spolit my toilet door and my tap... haiz... I asked wy if he is ok, there is nothing he can say because he is my dad. Sometimes I pity wy.

I know I should not complaint my dad but sometimes I really feel like scolding him. He woke up early than I do this morning but instead of boiling water for coffee he went back to sleep knowing that I haven't wake up. Expecting me to do all these. He opened a can of canned food but put back into the cupboard, so when I took it out it spilled the entire kitchen... while I need to rush off to work. I knew I should not take it to heart moreover he is my dad but I really need to vent this off my chest.

I'm going to cater food for him starting Dec, I can't take it anymore. Please MSN me any cater contact you have. Thanks in advance!
Last night I was asking wy if he wanna name our son (self proclaiming) Jie En or Jun En. He perfer Jie En because it sound closer to his English name Jadon. He was laughing because he can't believed I can choose a name so close to Janine's.
Janine + Jadon / Jia En + Jie En...

Make things more interesting, Janine was born on 12th June. Jadon's EDD is 19th June. Wy was saying maybe he will pop on 14 June, then the 3rd kid on 16 June, then my birthday 18th June, 4th kid either 10th June or 20th June.... whahaha...
then I replied ... oh if that is the case we should named Jadon as Jian En... then 3rd kid Chen En and 4th kid Chu En.... he asked me why..... hahahhaha because I can call them Jia Jian Chen Chu in one shot.... (+ - x / )
whahahhaha..... stylo right!

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home