Good Morning Singapore!
Woke up at 7am today! Felt guilty for not preparing wy's breakfast for the week. Told him I'm particularly tired this week, please allow me to sleep till 8am. Well, as good as he can be he fulfilled my request-resulting a good, undisturbed sleep for not only Tues, Wed but Thurs too.. Being Firday today, I thought I should wake up early to help him prepare breakfast, but he already did hehehe... so I accompany him and see him off to work.
Cooked my dad's meal. Cod Fish cum Porridge. Simple and easy yet nice and healthly.
Baby and Mummy doing well today. Oh! Yesterday my tummy had a lump pretrating out and it was accompained with a heartbeat. I guessed that's the baby in the waterbag. But again, I thought Im only at my 8th week, how come I can feel the movement so easily? Asked wy if he can feel it, he can too and he felt the bubble moving towards a counter direction.... wah! Amazing! This wy happily say it must due to my great amount of fats in my tummy to result this advantage.... cuz when I conceived Janine Im still slim, not much fat so cant really feel her.... duhz* I gave him a blank look. =P
Anyhow, I feel great today. Had a good rest though I played hard with Janine last night. Was thinking not to visit her cuz I was exhasted by work yesterday but nevertheless, the love for her kept me on-going. Whoo... that's the power of love I guessed.
Oh well, tummy aching again. Time to go... have a shower and off to work. Tata~



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home