Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Friday, July 06, 2007

GYM + YOGA


Went to GYM and attended the Body Balancing Class at Planet Fitness Suntec... it was a great workout! Carrefour was having sales, so I bought this toy for Janine - only at $9. Cheap right?


They teaches phonics and other stuffs - quite reasonable for an eudcational toy. I loved it. Hopefully Janine will love it when she see her new toy tonight.


Attended YOGA class last evening too... overall, it's almost the same as my Body Balance class, if I can remember those positions, maybe I will do them at home everyday before I shower...

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home