Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Thursday, June 28, 2007

FHB

Went to FHB for lunchie today... wah it has been 2 weeks since my last visit.. I still rem that Thursday... it was an impt day of my life... today is another one too... because, I am supposed to wait for a phone call today... but seems like my hp has not been ringing enough.

Maine bought me a cup of Bubble Milk Tea! wow I have been craving for that since last weekend... I dont remember telling anyone thou. Most of the time, friends really play an impt part of our lives. They always support you, cover you and help you...

I thank God for all my friends whom had walked into my friends.

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home