Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm sick again

Blocked nose and sore throat ... terrible, drank losta water and frequent toilets remind me of my pregnant days...

Waiting waiting and more waiting, I have asked wy if I should call them today again. He suggested not to. Else I might irritate the person if I kept calling them. Well, I guess I just need to wait for the good fine day for her to call me... wait is all I can do now.

I had confirmed with mil what are the things I need, along with the 8 items I have mentioned in my previous post I only need 6... because mil say no need orange and toy... might be due to different dialect group ya.

Anyway I do hope today will be another fruitful day for me.

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home