Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Busy Saturday

Had a busy weekend last week.

Met up with KM and Audrey at City Hall. KM who told us that she would be lated turned up to be early. Me in turn was the last one...

During our journey along CitiLink, I have taught KM the tricks of pushing the stroller up and down the escalator. In the end, I think she still prefers the elevator (kekekke).

Oh yes! Tinkerbells are have SALES.... all shoe at $19.90/ 3pairs for $49.00 ... too bad I just bought a few pairs of shoes recently, therefore an additional shoe in my cupboard is a no.

We had MAC for lunchy and shopped in MS and Suntec. Went to KP, Kids Mall, Toy'R'Us and Les Elephant. Bought PJ at $10 from Les Elephant. Nice... will load picture when Sony Ericsson resurrect my W810i this week.

Share a cab with Audrey to her place so that I can hitch a ride to Jenn's place. Jenn and Daniel (the happy Loh family) invited me to stay over for dinner... I didn't know Dan can really cook... Not only I'm the die hard fan to his PIG Stomach Soup, I think next on the list will be his Curry Fish Head! YUMMY.....

I left their love nest at about 8.30pm (to avoid peak hrs) and Janine knocked out in the cab...

MySpace Layouts images

4 Comments:

Blogger DinoMama said...

u like de curry fish head?? hehe~ the most impt ingredient is the curry powder lor.

oh ya tt day in msn, audrey ask daniel how to cook lotus chicken soup. Teach her le dunno she cooked already or not.

10:17 PM  
Blogger pingmis said...

yes, the curry fish head is very nice. the curry powder is from market or supermarket?

Herbal Chix? oh she wanna cook for her dh is it hehehehe... but she say her hse not form cooking one leh, maybe she asked her mum cook ba... but then hor, her mum should know how to cook ah...hehhehe

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come I am not invited one????
~sob~

11:01 PM  
Blogger pingmis said...

pai seh, i was called by Audrey rather last min... heehee, i also din know KM is going until last min heeheee... next time call u ok

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home