2007/04/10
Buttock Down
Time is passing us by so quickly. I remembered I taught Janine how to get off the bed when she was 9 months old. And now, she is officially 10 month old today. Wow.... and look, she is an expert. I think the next thing I need to teach her is to climb up the bed, which she already does when she's with us at our raised platform bed. She haven't try with this King Size bed at PILs place though. Need to find a good fine day to teach her... Till then enjoy this short clip I managed to snap yesterday.



6 Comments:
Well Done Janine!!!!
Thank you, Auntie Charmaine.
nex mth target- climb stairs, this can help hand-eye coordination. :D
oh really, ok will teach her that.
She can crawl up my platform bed now, but not those King size bed.
So clever! You did a good job teaching her.. (Yuling)
Thank you! You've made my day :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home