Janine birthday cake
Hmm... still don't know which cake to order. So far I'm looking at ...

or

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.
7 Comments:
i prefer the cake wif ONE on it..looks more like a bday cake.
Ya lor, I also think so kekekkke
but the ABC cake looks so girly n sweet~ very suitable for ger ger. Well maybe next year order for her lor.
oh ya meow, i saw the dino cake in the catalogue. Think going to order for DinoEgg's birthday in Aug :P
Ya the ABC looks good but hor, min 3Kgs... hmm maybe i see RSVP got how many pax 1st if got more than 30pax then i probably will order that... else i think can only got for the other one, cuz that one min 1.5kg... aiyo i also haven go and buy those party packs and deco...
Oh yes the Dino cake is so cute, you better order that for ah Zheng ah hahahha...
I Like the A B C one, so cute!!!!
i like the ABC one
I probably will order ABC only if i got more than 30 pax coming else 3kg too much for a little crowd...heeheee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home