Dinner at Geylang No Sign Board
This is the worst seafood I ever had in my life.
We order chilli crab, prawns, veg, soup, meat, fish, horfan, noddle etc.. for the table of 2. Thou it only cost us $509 for 13 adults, 3 children and one baby (of cuz she had her milk only) but the food was so yucky.
The veg were salty, soup was miserable, prawn and fish was unfresh. The Ee-fu noodle tuned out to be a hard and yucky beehoon. I think the best dish is the Horfan but but but it was too satly. Haiz...
In the end we went across the street and had yummy durains instead.
Although it was a bad dinner but everybody is still holding on to their smiley faces because we have a birthday boy here. He is nevertheless wy 大舅 Janine's 大舅公.

This is he. Smiling from ear to ear, with my baby Janine of cuz...
Happy Birthday to 大舅公!

This is Janine's 大舅姆. If you don't understand the chinese culture well enough. It means the wife of the grand big uncle.

This is Janine's 舅舅, Zhi Yang. He is polishing his skills to carry babies...
I think he is planning to get married in a few years time.

Ah ha! There she is, Zhi Yang's wife-to-be. Whom I yet to know her name after so many years...

She sure looks a bit blur, being carried around by so many people.

That's it! Baby Janine is finally back to her 阿公's hands.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home