Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dinner @ Morton's





My fist visit to Morton's, The Steakhouse was fantastic!

Located in the 5* Oriental Hotel next to the Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre at Suntec City as well as across the road from the "durian place" or "housefly" by the bay.

My visit was accompanied with the best "once a year" Fireworks for the celebration of Singapore's 41st Birthday.

Romantic ahh? Too bad it was a company dinner.

Having steak there somewhat makes me feels like I have reached heaven.









Not forget the best Morton's Legendary Hot Chocolate Cake topped with a scoop of vallina icecream... I thought I've reached 3rd heaven.








*pictures by Zincgkh

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home