Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Im feeling bored

I felt bored today. Reached home about 2+ after Dr Adrain sent me back. Cleared some outstanding work with my colleague over MSN. Took a nap, felt fervish slept till 5.15pm... Dad was watching the ever longest Taiwan Chinese drama Yi Nan Wang.. the series had started since I conceived Janine. I can still remember watching this with my mother-in-law during my confinement with her. Till now it's since on-going and the doesnt even give me the impression that it's going to end soon. According to my friend Mei from malaysia, the seriers were long ahead there than here and it seems that it migh take another year or two to complete that. OMG.

Since I was sick, I can't visit Janine today, either can I do any housework. Usually at this hour, I should be busy with the laundry yet I am here blogging while wy watch ESPN.

Felt werid, it has been so long to feel so lazy since I change my job last July. I like my new job, I enjoyed myself though most of the time I knocked off at 7pm, some times 8+. Yet I enjoyed what I'm doing, which is very important. hehehe.

So paiseh that I have to trouble Gareth, my colleague to clear some of my outstanding work. Today still alright nothing much to clear, but tomorrow might be a headache because usually my thursday and friday is the most heavy workload day.

today he changed his MSN nick to stinking angel, I hope he isn't mad at me hahahah or maybe I'm just thinking too much. =P

Blog hop a bit just now to read and get some updates from their blog. Man! It has been such a long time since we last chat. I wonder how is everybody.

Esp KM, I wonder how is little Kayton now... He had a great fall recently, I hope he is alright now. Ms Bec, chat with her at MSN just now (so happy). Bell (chat with her occasionally, still not so bad). Bubbles (havent meet up with her since she moved house). Audrey (talking to her at MSN now, asked me when does KP sales end, oh gosh - I dont even know there is one going on). Wendy (chat with her occasionally via MSN, seems like she is as busy like me). DZ (haven hear from her the longest time). Mae (always catch her online heh.ehe). Maine and yeye (just had lunch with them at magaret drive this afternoon - yummy). Jen (havent seen her online, wonder if she is busy with work too... I missed Daniel's PSS). Amy (I heard she is expecting, Congrats). Eunice (always in contact). AJ (just helped me bought water bottle from KP-thanks ya) who else did I miss.... I think should be all...

Keep in touch friends! All the best to everyone!

Time to zzzz..... tata~

MySpace Layouts images

1 Comments:

Blogger pingmis said...

gosh I missed out Diana.... yeah I miss u too!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home