Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Morning

Can't sleep last night, felt uneasy..... don't know if the caused from the sashimi I ate during lunch... but but but I only had 1 tuna and 1 swordfish.... I felt cold one moment on the other hand, I feel hot again. My toes felt as though they are catching fire.


Still waiting for next week to see if my AF will visit me.... if she don't I will need to do a home test. hmm.....


Praying hard for a boy, according to the calendar maine put up in her blog, there is a likelyhood I will conceive a boy. Haha, praying hard!


refer to Maine's Blog here

Blue = Boy
Pink = Girl







MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home