Kelisa Baby
Took 1/2 day leave with wy yesterday. Went shopping for baby stuff. That includes stuff for our baby kelisa.
UR Rear Anti-Roll Bar needed to be fixed here.
Fender bar installaton...
According to wy, this is to further enhance the stability... which took me a while to understand. Boys....!
While waiting at the workshop, I bought the newpaper and guess what I have found. An interesting write-up about boys. Hahaha, I laughed till my jaws dropped.
Net Buzz... Men are like...
1. Men are like place mats. They only show up when there's food on the table.
2. Men are like mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
3. Men are like government bonds. They take so long to mature.
4. Men are like parking spots. The good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.
5. Men are like lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not very bright.
6. Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money, they don't generate much interest.
7. Men are like high heels. They're easy to walk on once you get the hang of it.
8. Men are like curling irons. They're always hot and they're always in your hair.
9. Men are like miniskirts. If you're not careful, they'll creep up your legs.
Well, I believed this is only one side of the story from women. Let's give the guys a chance to tell their story. Gentlement, please add in your comments if you have something to add... (no offensive words though, we respect one another)
So, do you guys wanna hear from wy? A man's prespective on the time and effort they would spend on their cars... Below is his "say" on these installation. I find him rather cute. He took 110 min to put everything together.
Here it goes... enjoy...
No word can discribe the works of the UR anti-roll bar on my stock car. When you charge into corners, you can feel that your car is like "sticking" onto the ground and you can hardly feel it rolling to the sides. I was driving pregnant ping (I think that's me) around after the installation. She said that the car was very stable, except that her body was rolling from side to side. Just imagine at "the speed" where the G-force is able to pull/roll her heavy body from side to side and yet maintaining the stabililty of the car, the UR anti-roll bar has definety worth more than its cost. I think the next phase of my kelisa project will be the wheels, suspension system and sport seats. this is to further enhance the stability and human body roll. We also went down to Sin Ming to install our UR fender bar today. The effect can be felt immediately when braking. Even for someone who don't drive like ping (me again) said so. During hard braking, you can feel that the car do not "sink" forward that much anymore. I have fitted the full set of the UR bars for my car except for the room bar. I can say that the UR bars had indeed greatly strenghten the structure and stability of my "fish"....
I suggested that he should blog his projects up. He kept quiet... grinned at me hinting that I should help him with it. Am I asking for trouble?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home