Thank God it's Friday!
Talk about Husband and Wife. I have read in the papers recently that most of the broken marriage begins with poor communication and lesser time spend together. Most of them would rather put their career first before everything, family, kids, friends etc..
I guess we should take time to understand the primarly purpose why God created MAN. We are created for fellowship, that is why Eve is brought into the picture. Fellowship can only be done through communication. So husbands, do talk to your wife more often and vice versa.
So back to my meeting last night. I've learnt about this interesting topic... "Problems"!
Now, who can tell me if there isn't anyone who is so carefree and always free from them?
Everybody is looking for answers to their problems. But most of the time we have overlooked them and focus too much on our problems. The answers are usually right in our hands.
It is our attitude that determines our answers to every problem we faced in life. We can usually turn the stumping block into our starting block. Every problem comes with an opportunity to rise up. Believe a not, you have the power of choice. Make a choice to think positive thoughts instead of focusing on the negative side.
Easy said than done. Are you willing to give it a shot? Well there isn't anything to lose,there really isn't anything anyway...yah?

Look at Jocelyn, I remembered last week she was sick. But now she is smiling so happily. Isn't she sweet? She had a performace last week she don't want to be missed. The MP is visiting her neighbourhood and she refused to let her sickness tire her down. What a strong WOMAN!
And now as you can see, she is back to her active stage. There are so much things we can learn from a kid these days.
How about this...

Her name is Bel. She was sick on Monday and wrote me an MSM... This is what she said...
Hmm, I wonder how did Bel MSM me. Anyway, she still look as cute despite the diarrhea she had."My name is Bel, I am very sick. I'm having diarrhea
almost everyday :( Luckily I got a good owner."
Well, I had my bad time too... My lower back is killing me. I have to drag myself to work today. Thank God for good medication.

Got weiyi to rub my back for me using this... seems good but he compliants that it's stinks... well, what to do? He promised to go through think and thin with me, now it's time to value his words...kekekek...
I think problems are meant to be solved. At times, sickness/diseases will cause you to strengthen your immune system. As for me, back aches are meant to allow weiyi to shower me with his love and care. Sounds great! But God, please heal my backache...



<< Home