

we met up at 9.30am for mac breakfast.
Janine is wearing the dress I sold at


we reach SIS around 10.30am
it was very crowded luckily we bought the premier seats
so we can get in from the main gates

Janine was so happy once we stepped in





since we were early
we just had to wait for the show to start
I bought Janine a new water bottle
which cost me $10

Finally the show is about to begin

it started off with mickey minnie groofy and donald

wondering where mickey went
everyone was shouting his name
the story started with snow white

The kids got so frightened when the wicked witch appeared

We had a 15-min break after the story ended

as usual, we took pictures again


I bought Janine a magic wand
and maine blessed her with a colouring book

the story goes on with cinderella and ended with beauty and the beast



it was a happy ending for all 3 fairy tales as you all know the stories

~THE END~
we all headed home separately...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home