Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Im so going to swensen

Had a good catch up with mummies and friends on monday night.. at swensen!! I shared with Janine on her kid's meal and had brownie with ice-cream.... the next day ..Catch up with poly friends cuz SURIA is getting married next month... guess where we had dinner... swensen again!!! This time round I had the pesto salmon saute with mango maddness.. I seriously can't lose any pounds this month :(


Met Vincent up for drinks because wy need to catch up with him... we order a 600ml hoegarden and the cup was huge.






Collected Jadon passport this morning, the Queue was so so loooooong.... the great thing is Jadon has his passport nicely done... handsome boy!

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home