Google

Welcome to The LIM Family!

to keep in touch with friends (local or overseas) and ex/co-workers. hoping to create an daily journal of events or interesting findings. tracking the growth of Janine and Jadon.


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

21 May 2008

Tummy felt bloated during lunch, though I only had dumling kuay teow soup...

At about 3pm I noticed some light brown discharge I thought that was because my dear boss Samantha cracked too much jokes and I laughed too hard... cuz I experienced some cramp below.

At 6pm+ I was happily loggin off and wanted to have a last visit to the ladies before I leave.

To my horror, blood filled the toilet bowl. Quickly informed my colleagues... Samantha, Nancy, Jo, Rachel, Racheal etc all got a shock... Called Dr Adrain and he told me to meet him at Mt.A...

Called wy so that he can meet me there. Racheal gave me a ride there, my dear Rachel accompanied me to the hospital too thou she stayed in Woodlands..

I am so grateful to have such a good bunch of colleagues.

Reach Mt.A at about 7pm+. Dr Adrain came at about 8pm. No time was wasted, I was push in for check. Indeed the show was there followed by contractions which I didnt feel any pain at that moment.

Pushed in for emergency c-section. Met Dr Loo who did my LA 2 years ago.... hahhaha

(gtg now, will update more once I got internet connection)

MySpace Layouts images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home